Spring is only 19 days away!!!! But who's counting?
- Just a reminder that we are having our annual Bring A Friend Month this month. Here's the particulars:
a) All students who bring a friend to their music lesson or drama class this month will get a card for a Free Delicious Cup or Cone of Hoffman's Ice Cream!
b) After the contest is over in April we'll give every student his or her card(s).
c) All friends who join us just have to sign in at the front desk before the lesson or class so we can thank them for visiting with us.
BTW Friends are always welcome to visit and thank you for spreading the good word about our school!
- April is a busy month at the School of Music and Drama. Here's what's going on:
1) Spring Break is the week of April 10-14. Relax, recharge and rejuvenate.
2) Progress Reports/Recommendation Forms go out to all students the week of April 17-21.
3) VIP Pre-Registration starts the week of April 24th. If you want the same day and same time for Fall 2017 you can reserve the spot that week. The annual registration fee holds your spot.
- If you'd like to save 10% on music lesson tuition for 2017-2018 ask about our Pre-Pay discount - it pays to pre-pay!
- I arranged a Field Trip today for a local girl scout troop so I thought I'd remind you if your child is involved in scouts, a preschool or a home school group we offer complimentary field trips and have had over 400 children participate over the years. Our field trips are a fun hour of either music, drama or a half hour of each and we can host up to 16 students. Let us know if you're interested -
- It's not too early to think about summer lessons and classes!
Finally, speaking of Spring...