We use the "Open Hand" policy at the School of Music and Drama.
That means that we do have a few guidelines at the school that help us maintain an organized studio and allow us to give every student the same high level of instruction and every parent the same high level of assistance.
Open Hand means:
- We do everything we can to accommodate parents and students to offer the best possible learning experience on a consistent basis
- We do not charge admission to any of our recitals or student performances
- We offer free Master classes every year to give our students the opportunity to see and hear professionals perform
- We have an annual Student Appreciation Day to thank our students for being a part of our school
- We donate scholarships to numerous charities and civic groups in Monmouth County. We're happy and proud to be able to give back to the community we serve.
Now open hand means even one more thing - if you are referred to us by a current student when you register you will receive a $25 gift card to a coffee shop or restaurant here in Little Silver and so will the person who told you about us as our way of saying welcome and thank you!